I am a 26-year-old journalist based in NYC reporting for Money.com.
Previously, I covered public health for Spectrum News in Ohio from ’20-’22 as a Report for America fellow.
I studied at the University of Chicago, where I was editor-in-chief of the student newspaper, the Chicago Maroon. I interned with the San Francisco Chronicle, the Chicago Sun-Times and CNN Politics.
Subscribe to receive email updates with my latest coverage. You can also follow me on Twitter @pete_grieve and Facebook.
Here are a few samples of my work:
Report for America:
- Spectrum News: Kroger pharmacist offered CDC vaccine cards for $60, undercover investigation finds
- Spectrum News: Inmates Used Bedsheet Tents as COVID-19 Shields in Crowded Pickaway Prison—Site of Country’s Deadliest Prison Outbreak
- San Francisco Chronicle: Victims of the Conception dive boat fire: Here’s what we know about them
- Chicago Sun-Times: U. of C. community rallies for Charles Thomas, student shot by campus police (A follow-up to a breaking news story for the Maroon)
- CNN: Crucial week for Republicans’ plan for health care: What you need to know
- Maroon: On Induction Night, Phi Delt Pledges Served ‘Copious’ Amounts of Everclear Then Held in Basement Room
- Grey City magazine: Jonathan Z. Smith (1938-2017): The College’s Iconoclastic, Beloved, Chainsmoking Dean